The Queer Spirit Podcast
Exploring Your Gender Identity
with Dara Hoffman-Fox, LPC
Hear more episodes
DARA HOFFMAN-FOX, LPC is a queer-identified gender therapist in private practice in Colorado Springs, Colorado. As a subject-matter expert on transgender and nonbinary issues Dara is the creator of the “Conversations with a Gender Therapist” YouTube channel as well as the author of the Amazon #1 bestseller, You and Your Gender Identity: A Guide to Self Discovery.
- Dara discusses their path to becoming a therapist specializing in working queer and trans folks.
- Starting an online academy for therapists to learn more about working with trans and non-binary clients.
- How Dara has reached people all over the world via social media to offer help and support exploring their own gender identity.
- Their book, “You and Your Gender Identity,” a workbook to help those questioning their identity find more clarity.
- Creating a team to help you on your gender exploration journey.
- Confronting your fears as you begin your gender exploration.
- How to find a gender affirming therapist (WPATH.org standards of care).
Dara’s web links
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.