The Queer Spirit Podcast
Empaths & Sacred Clowns
with Desiree Cervantes
Hear more episodes
Desiree Cervantes: “I’m a shaman, intuitive healer and empath. A modern medicine woman with a creative soul and the gift of clear sight. A wild woman with a tender heart. I see magic everywhere and in everyone. I am the kind of woman they used to burn at the stake and I am reclaiming the word Witch. I am an Oracle Witch but I am not a fortune teller. I have a number of psychic gifts including the ability to see, hear and channel messages and communicate with my guides and yours. I am not afraid of my shadow side or yours. I’m great at helping people process raw emotions and release pain and grief. I won’t give you the answers but I’ll help show you that you had them all along inside yourself. I dispense truth and wisdom with honesty, a fierce tenderness and sometimes a bit of tough love. I sometimes speak to non-breathing people (call them what you like) if I feel that communicating is helpful or needed. I give myself permission to want what I want and feel how I feel. I am learning how to lean into my desires to uncover what they are trying to show me. My core desired feelings are vibrant, powerful, sexy, abundant, magical and wild-hearted. I’m an artist, designer, truth teller, mother, warrior and seeker. I am large, I contain multitudes.”
- Desiree shares how she discovered her ability to read other peoples feelings and energies as a young child.
- She discusses hearing the call to study shamanism and become a “witch doctor.”
- Being an empath and learning to honor the boundaries of others while balancing the ability to help.
- Working with the common challenges of empaths, such as energetic overwhelm or overriding your intuition.
- Tuning in to wild spirituality and sacred clowning as a form of creative disruption to shake up and shift energy outside of your comfort zone.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.