The Queer Spirit Podcast
Spirit, Sex & Art
with Gregory Foster
Hear more episodes
- Gregory talks about his inspiration to start The Holy Male quarterly magazine as an idea for a book to explore gay spirituality, sexuality and art.
- The magazine includes art and writings from a queer male spiritual perspective.
- Gregory shares the path of his spiritual exploration as a queer man growing up in a religious home.
- We discuss connecting to nature as a way many queer folks find a path back to spirituality.
- Gregory shares his experiences and explorations of blending spiritual practice with sex work.
- He shares why queer spirituality is so important today – it’s not all light and easy, but inner work is challenging and rewarding.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.