The Queer Spirit Podcast
Healing the Story of Your Body
with Dr. Kirk Prine
Hear more episodes
Dr. Kirk Prine, CMT is a Body Story Life Coach, integrative bodyworker, Reiki Master, Ritual Master, former psychotherapist, primary facilitator of Flesh & Spirit Community and co-founder of The Missing Thread Mystery School for Entrpreneurs. He is also the author of “Erotic Body Prayer“.
- We discuss how life experiences get stored in the cells and the energies of our bodies, and how they effect the agreements we have with ourselves.
- Kirk helps people unpack and clear those stories through the body to heal the mind and the body.
- How queer people struggle with intimacy and how that shows up in our bodies.
- Kirk’s own experience of abuse and trauma lead him on his path from survivor to thriver, and honing his ability to tune into more subtle energies.
- How to begin to listen to the stories of your own body through sensations and feelings.
- The ways in which body work and massage can help to release and transform our relationship with our bodies and ourselves.
- The connection between the spiritual and the physical, and how it can bring healing to queer people.
- The erotic and the spiritual are not separate, but one in the same.
- Queer people came to be part of healing ourselves and the planet.
- The path of the wounded healer as a helpful teacher to help us grow.
Kirk’s web links
- Flesh & Spirit Community
Event: September 15th in San Francisco – “Matters of the Heart: More Intimacy – The Lover’s Journey“
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.