The Queer Spirit Podcast
A New Spin on the Law of Attraction
with Larry Armstead
Hear more episodes
Larry Armstead II is an expectation coach and inspirational speaker who is taking the world by storm. Seeing a need for a step over the law of attraction, Larry heard these words during his nightly meditation that forever transformed his life: “In life, we don’t get what we want. We get what we expect.” That caused him to chase this wisdom like a madman. He holds a Bachelors of Arts in Sociology and Spanish, and a Bachelors of Science in Information Technology.
- Larry tells us what the law of attraction is and his new spin on it.
- He shares his merging of expectation and anticipation: Exp-anticipation
- Getting clear on your internal mindset to match your expectations in the world.
- His new book “Where’s my pizza?” as a road map to help you get clear on your life intentions.
- His story of awakening his psychic abilities when he was a teen and foreseeing the death of his older brother.
- How he helps people get clear on what they want by getting clear on who they are.
- The challenges queer people have being vulnerable and open to loving relationships.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.