The Queer Spirit Podcast
Spilling the Tea with Minoritea Report
Hear more episodes
- We learn how the hosts met and why they decided to start their podcast, Minoritea Report.
- They talk about the importance of representing variety within the queer BIPOC communities and showing that to the world.
- They discuss the ways last year’s events have impacted them and how that is reflected on their show.
- They share about how their podcast has helped them learn how to listen to people who not only agree but also disagree with them, and cultivate necessary conversations from those interactions.
- Most importantly, we talk about wigs!
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.