The Queer Spirit Podcast
Dream Yoga & Vibrational Alchemy
with Ọ Zotique
Hear more episodes
Ọ (they/them) is a yogi and priestess committed to helping themselves and others release attachment to fear and vibrate at a radiant frequency of embodiment and joy. Ọ is a healer and artist working internationally in the media of social practice, vibration, yoga, dreamwork and reiki. Their dissertation with the State U of NY centers around flow psychology as a phenomenon.
- We talk about Ọ’s journey from a classically trained composer and music teacher to delving into the study and practice of vibrational alchemy.
- Ọ shares how the practice of deep listening, developed by Pauline Oliveros, lead to the paths of dream yoga and asana, which they incorporate into their vibrational alchemy work.
- We discuss the joys of teaching children, especially in music education.
- We delve into the worlds of dreams: dream recall, dream yoga and dream work.
- Ọ talks about their experiences with sound healing and forest bathing.
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.