The Queer Spirit Podcast
Queer Introverts & Quiet Gays
with Josh Hersh
Hear more episodes
- Josh Shares his inspiration to start social events for queer introverts after watching the Hannah Gadsby special and her asking, “Where do the quiet gays go?”
- Nick & Josh discuss the difference between introverts, extroverts and ambiverts, and what kind of environments they feel most comfortable in; and misconceptions about introverts being shy, anxious or loners.
- The process of self-discovery and self-acceptance of being an introvert, and the challenges of that identity in the larger queer culture.
- Josh talks about being sober curious, and bringing in the additional aspect of sobriety to his Queeret social gatherings.
- He describes the different events that Queeret produces, such as Qalm and Book Qlub.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.