The Queer Spirit Podcast
Queer Introverts & Quiet Gays
with Josh Hersh
Hear more episodes
- Josh Shares his inspiration to start social events for queer introverts after watching the Hannah Gadsby special and her asking, “Where do the quiet gays go?”
- Nick & Josh discuss the difference between introverts, extroverts and ambiverts, and what kind of environments they feel most comfortable in; and misconceptions about introverts being shy, anxious or loners.
- The process of self-discovery and self-acceptance of being an introvert, and the challenges of that identity in the larger queer culture.
- Josh talks about being sober curious, and bringing in the additional aspect of sobriety to his Queeret social gatherings.
- He describes the different events that Queeret produces, such as Qalm and Book Qlub.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.