A workshop for LGBT/Queer Folks:
Practices to heal from the past and
step into your Queer Power once more
- Do you long to reconnect with the magic of your Queer nature?
- Are you haunted by old wounds of shame and rejection?
- Do you feel powerless when confronted with adversity?
- Are you blinded by anger in the face of queer/trans/homophobia?
Regain a Sense of Self-Worth
& Reclaim Your Power!
“The journey was really powerful in helping me see the parts of my identity ready to die and be shed; and also to think about finding my strength and sacred power within my Queerness. It helped to lead to more personal discovery work.”
~ Workshop Participant
Together in queer community you will learn and experience practices of guided meditation and inner journeying to ignite transformation and personal healing. These practices are efficient and effective ways to gain clarity and insight, initiating deep healing mentally, emotionally and spiritually. These potent practices have been used by many people around the world going back to the roots of our ancestral and indigenous cultures. The journey in this context is an active meditation accompanied by drum, rattle or singing bowl. (This particular style of shamanic journeying is a methodology of inquiry developed by Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. of the Foundation of the Sacred Stream.)
In this course you can:
- Cultivate your relationship with your own inner wisdom.
- Feel empowered through deepening your queer identity.
- Understand the process of power loss.
- Reclaim lost power and heal from incidents of trauma and conflict.
This workshop will involve guided meditation and mindfulness practices, journaling and/or creative expression, dyads and facilitated group discussion.
*No previous experience with meditation is necessary.
“I most enjoyed what I learned about my place in the world, and that my purpose for being LGBTQ is to undo everything I learned or thought I knew about the world… What a privilege to let go and reclaim that truth!”
~ Workshop Participant
The Process of our Magical Journey:
- Connecting with and cultivating your Inner Wisdom & Guidance
- Discovering the Importance of Your Queer Identity
- Understanding Dynamics of Power
- The Power of Initiation
- Reclaiming and Integrating Your Lost Power
Once our journey ends you’ll get a one-on-one session with me to integrate any remaining experiences.
Facilitated by Nick Venegoni, MA
“As a gay and queer person it’s important for me to support others who, like myself, have suffered at the hands of hatred, injustice, fear or misunderstanding; to be a guide and an advocate for those who feel alone, different or weird on their healing journey.
These same tools and practices which I offer to you, have been immensely powerful and transformative for me as well. I have been using them for 10+ years and I have seen the benefits of insight and healing they have had for myself and others.
I look forward to sharing these journeys with you.”
Questions? Please contact Nick for a free consultation
to discover if this course is right for you.