The Queer Spirit Podcast
Facing Career Fears
& Finding Fulfilling Work
with Rita Alma
Hear more episodes
- Rita shares how she came to doing career coaching for Queer people, to help them get fulfilling and meaningful work.
- She shares common “career fears” that keep LGBTQ people stuck in unfulfilling jobs.
- We talk about how the experience of fear can be an indicator that you’re on the right path, especially when you’re pursuing something you want.
- How to find your super powers and authentic self to convey into your work life.
- Showing up as your authentic queer self with your gifts in your work place is an act of helping to ending oppression.
- Rita is working to end LGBTQ oppression in the workplace through coaching and educating employers.
- She tells success stories about people she’s helped to shift their career path towards fulfillment.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.