The Queer Spirit Podcast
Drag & Spirituality
with Bonnie Violet
Listen & Subscribe on your favorite platform: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts
Hear more episodes
Bonnie Violet is a trans femme genderqueer spiritual drag artist, identity doula and digital chaplain; YouTuber, Twitcher & Host of A Queer Chaplain podcast with such series as Drag & Spirituality, TranSpirit & Faith Leaders. Co-host of Splintered Grace with her conservative christian aunt, and At the Castro Country Club recovery podcast. Director of 1st Annual Drag & Spirituality Summit to take place in Chicago in October 2022.
Bonnie Violet shares her experience of strength and hope with HIV, recovering from drugs, alcohol, and sexual assault in classrooms, community centers, churches, online and anywhere else she is invited.
As a queer chaplain she is present with people in death and dying to self by helping to lace one’s narrative with a spiritual thread to remind them of their resilience, strengthen faith in self and create serenity in the now.
- Bonnie shares about her personal journey with drag and her trans identity being a result of a spiritual awakening.
- She talks about her work as a queer chaplain and identity doula to helps others through all transitions of life.
- We learn about Bonnie’s connection to her spirituality through sobriety.
- Bonnie talks about their work with death and dying.
- Find Bonnie online at www.aqueerchaplain.org
- And follow her on Instagram, TikTok & YouTube
Join the private Queer Spirit Community to continue the conversation and connect with other listeners.
Grab your FREE Mini-Course: The Self-Confident Queer – start here.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.