The Queer Spirit Podcast
Soul Speaking & Spiritual Freedom
with Coach “K” Josephs
Hear more episodes
Kalyela J (she/her) is a Queer Spirituality Coach whose desire is to help the LGBTQ community experience love and peace with their spirituality and sexuality. She is considered a “Soulspeaker” helping people heal their limiting beliefs so they can live into their purpose.
Through first-hand experience she knows the journey and challenges that a Queer person faces. For over 20 years as a gay woman she struggled with religious trauma, lack of acceptance from family, and internalized homophobia. As she encountered a spiritual awakening she found peace and inner knowing that being LGBTQ is a divine gift. Her soul purpose is to help you receive the same so that you can live a life of purpose love and freedom.
Kalyela resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, where in her free time she loves to read, spend time with her family and her fur baby. Her life’s mantra “Live Life with Intentionality.”
- Coach K shares her story of struggling with her queer identity while growing up in a conservative Christian community and how she eventually reconciled her faith and identity.
- We learn how she shares her work with her clients and how she became a soul speaker.
- We discuss religious trauma and its impact.
- Coach K describes her spiritual coaching work and its empowering effect on her clients’ lives.
- Coach K describes her definition of Soul Speaker.
Join the private Queer Spirit Community to continue the conversation and connect with other listeners.
Grab your FREE Mini-Course: The Self-Confident Queer – start here.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.