The Queer Spirit Podcast
Ritual, Ceremony & Rites of Passage
with Colleen Thomas
Listen & Subscribe on your favorite platform: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts
Hear more episodes
Colleen Thomas is a ritual artist and independent audio producer. Her podcast, Shame Piñata, focuses on creating rites of passage for real-life transitions.
- Colleen shares about her podcast Shame Pinata, and how it focuses on creating rites of passage for real life transitions.
- We discuss the importance of ritual as a container and support for big and small changes in our lives.
- Colleen shares how she discovered the power of ritual to help her feel supported through life’s challenges.
- She talks about some ways people have honored their relationships from the stories on her podcast.
- We learn about Colleen’s first exposure to the pagan community and how it challenged her to re-examine her conditioned assumptions.
- Find Colleen’s podcast at ShamePinata.com
- Connect with her on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.