The Queer Spirit Podcast
Creative Practices for Authenticity & Equity
with Dianna Grayer & Sheridan Gold
Hear more episodes
Sheridan Gold is a retired Special Ed teacher of at-risk youth, and is currently very involved with creating art, and playing and performing music. She enjoys her days with her wife Dianna, their dog Sweet Pea, and their 13 chickens, and teaching hand drumming to seniors.
Dianna Grayer has been a Marriage Family Therapist for the last 25 years. She is the author of 8 children’s books and has written 11 plays; she’s a guest speaker at schools and colleges, and co-hosts her radio show with her wife Sheridan.
- Sheridan and Dianna share about their long-running radio show, Living Proof.
- They share about their creative outlets, such as poetry, writing, music and other inspirations outside of their show.
- We talk about the healing power of music for people of all ages.
- They discuss the strength, beauty and support of their relationship, and how it provides ample ground for creativity.
- Dianna talks about her new play, Release: Unearthing the Silent Rumblings, inspired by the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Find them online at SheridanGold.com & DiannaGrayer.com
- Our Lives Matter Theater Company
- Connect with them on Instagram
Join the private Queer Spirit Community to continue the conversation and connect with other listeners.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.