The Queer Spirit Podcast
Dining with the Gods: Food Magick
with Gwion Raven
Hear more episodes
Gwion Raven is a tattooed Pagan, writer, traveler, musician, cook, kitchen witch, occult shop owner, and teacher. Although initiated in three magickal traditions, Gwion describes his practice as virtually anything that celebrates the wild, sensuous, living, breathing, dancing, ecstatic, divine experiences of this lifetime.
Born and raised in London, England, he now resides in Northern California and shares space with redwood trees, the Pacific Ocean, and his beloved partner.
- Nick and Gwion discuss his book, The Magick of Food: Rituals, Offerings & Why We Eat Together.
- We talk about creating special meals with gods and ancestors as a way to establish and strengthen connections.
- Gwion shares about his passion for food and how that translates into his spiritual practice.
- He expounds on the communal, healthy nature of food sharing and cooking together, and how it’s still possible during the pandemic.
- Find more & get your copy of “The Magick of Food” at www.GwionRaven.com
- Connect with him on Instagram and Facebook
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.