The Queer Spirit Podcast
Herbs, Magic & Wounded Healers
with Seraphina Capranos
Hear more episodes
- Seraphina gives basic descriptions of western herbalism and classical homeopathy, their differences, and how they fall under the umbrella of naturopathy.
- She shares her story of being a 3rd generation herbalist, using plant medicine for common family ailments; and how she used natural medicine to help her through a spinal injury.
- How to make the decision to use natural medicine instead of prescription drugs, particularly for prevention and comfort.
- She describes how most herbs are often safe and tested over centuries to offer ease and support.
- Using magic for healing by connecting to the energy force of nature, spirit and the unseen world.
- As queer people are often more sensitive in their environments, which is a gift and challenge, Seraphina talks about how she supports people to manage their energy levels.
- Queer people are natural wounded healers as a result of our path in the world today.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.