The Queer Spirit Podcast
Alchemy, Intuition & Budget Magic
with “Money Witch”
Jessie Susannah Karnatz
Listen & Subscribe on your favorite platform: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
Hear more episodes
Jessie Susannah Karnatz, aka the Money Witch, brings capitalism-critical, shame-free education to healers, hustlers, and creatives in order to catalyze change in their financial lives. She believes healing our finances will bring blessing to our lives, our lineages, and our communities. She offers education, Money Magic products, Intuitive Financial Coaching, and tax preparation online and in the Bay Area (unceded Ohlone land) and does it all with #businessladyswag.
- Nick & Jessie Susannnah explore the impacts of financial health on our lives, our lineages, and our communities.
- Jessie Susannah describes her journey through union organizing into intuitive financial advising.
- We learn about her spiritual path from Unitarian Universalist to Judaism.
- We delve into the entangling of psychology, spirituality, and everyday choices about one’s life and finances.
- She emphasizes the importance of focusing on our material experience while still maintaining connection to spirit to lead meaningful human lives.
- Jessie Susannah shares about her money magic products that help align one’s energetic body with different financial situations.
- She explains the connection of working with the Tarot with her work with budgeting.
- Find more at MoneyWitch.com
- You can also find her on Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide – Needs, Boundaries & Self-Care for Queer Folks. Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.