The Queer Spirit Podcast
Creating Change & Finding Ease
with Kenji Oshima
Listen & Subscribe on your favorite platform: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts
Hear more episodes
Kenji Oshima is an Intrerfaith Spiritual Director, Community Dharma Teacher and Life Coach specializing in high functioning adults with ADHD. When not geeking out over Sci-Fi you’ll find him volunteering for QTAPI groups, reading at the beach, or finding ease in alternative health care.
- Kenji shares how his diagnosis of adult ADHD started him on the path to becoming a life coach.
- He talks about his philosophies of bringing shift and ease to his own clients.
- We discuss how mindfulness and spiritual practice has supported his own journey which led to him becoming a spiritual guide and companion.
- Kenji describes what “co-active” coaching is and how he works with it.
- We explore the concept of epigenetics and what we inherit from our ancestors.
- Find him online at CoachKenji.com
- Connect with him on Instagram & Twitter
Join the private Queer Spirit Community to continue the conversation and connect with other listeners.
Grab your FREE Mini-Course: The Self-Confident Queer – start here.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.