The Queer Spirit Podcast
Reconnecting to the Collective Soul Within
with Natalie Zeituny
Watch the LIVE video interview above!
Hear more episodes
Natalie Zeituny is a modern mystic, reality researcher, conscious business entrepreneur and energy medicine healer. She is currently working with individuals and organizations’ fields of consciousness and soul psychology to bring about higher states of consciousness and well being. Natalie is a facilitator, speaker, presenter and the author of Ensoulment, dedicated developing conscious evolution models.
- Natalie shares how the trauma of her early life, and her discovery of Carl Sagan, shaped her and the questions that she dedicated her life to answering.
- She talks about the living universe that we all participate in.
- We explore the meaning of being part of the soul of the world, and the concept of her book Ensoulment.
- Natalie talks about her spiritual awakening with the exploration of her queer identity.
- She ties in the meaning of the name Jehovah with cultivating the evolution of the collective and individual soul.
- We discuss how sexuality and spirituality are two sides of the same coin.
- Natalie describes how pleasure is essential in the evolution of the soul of the world.
- She shares how “soul-lessness” is the active descent into the basement of the psyche.
- We talk about the power of dancing with our shadow sides.
- She describes the power of her work with conscious business.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.