The Queer Spirit Podcast
Radical Vulnerability as a Path to Liberation
with Nazanin Afshar Szanto
Hear more episodes
- Nazanin shares about their diverse spiritual and cultural heritage and how it influenced their spiritual and healing practices today.
- Nazanin first tapped into intuition by discovering and learning to read tarot.
- We talk about the correlating time lines of exploring spirituality and queer identities that many folks experience.
- Nazanin discusses working with queer folks around healing and creating healthy boundaries.
- Radical vulnerability is a path to healing as a liberation tool.
- Nazanin shares about being an empath and taking on other peoples energies, and the work they’ve done to set clear boundaries.
- We discuss how to identify and strengthen our emotional and energetic boundaries; exercising-self care and self-worth.
- We discuss the role of spirituality in queer communities as a way of bringing hope and faith.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.