The Queer Spirit Podcast
Episode 2: Queer Ancestral & Sexual Healing with Pavini Moray
Hear more episodes
Pavini Moray, M. Ed., offers Somatic Sex Therapy and Ancestral Lineage Repair to a wide variety of clients from all around the world: they often work with queer and straight women, trans folks, queer couples, and genderqueer/gender-fabulous humans.
In this episode, we discuss the importance of desire and pleasure, and how it gets complicated in the presence of trauma. Pavini talks about how to know if you’re not living your body, and getting comfortable being uncomfortable. Lastly they explore the transmission of trans-generational trauma and its effects on the body and sexual well-being.
- The body as a source of intelligence, wisdom and kindness.
- Including our bodies in the conversations we have about sex.
- “Being embodied gives us more access to all of who we are.”
- Tuning into our bodies helps us connect to our humanness.
- Building capacity to be present with all emotions and sensations in our body.
- “Transcestors” and ancestral healing for erotic liberation.
- The power of listening to the land on ancestral pilgrimage.
- The wound of belonging which many queer people carry.
- How connecting with well, queer ancestors is a source of support.
Pavini’s web links
- Emancipating Sexuality – somatic sex coaching
- Transcestral Healing – ancestral lineage repair
- Bespoken Bones – Pavini’s podcast
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.