The Queer Spirit Podcast
Healing Sexual Trauma with Depth Hypnosis
with Rhiannon Morsch
Hear more episodes
Rhiannon Morsch is a healing guide and intuitive channel. Along her journey she has gathered expertise in a broad range of transformational healing modalities, including Depth Hypnosis, Core Shamanism, and Energy Medicine. Through the blended use of these methods along with her multi-dimensional channeling gifts, she has found her way to powerful toolbox that allows her to offer a unique and transformational healing experience in service to others. She has a private healing practice in Berkeley, CA and also works over distance with clients from all over the world.
- Rhiannon shares how she works as an intuitive channel working with clients to support their healing intentions.
- Using depth hypnosis (a synthesis of shamanic practices, energy medicine, Buddhist psychology and transpersonal psychology) she helps her clients, particularly around experiences of sexual trauma.
- We discuss connecting to our own ancestral lineage and spirit guides to facilitate healing work.
- How she came to her path as a healer after going through her own healing journey and having spiritual experiences which opened her up.
- She shares how depth hypnosis specifically helped her heal her own sexual trauma, which helps her know how to support others.
- Using soul retrieval to reclaim and heal fragmented parts of ourselves. This fragmentation is a common occurrence during a traumatic experience.
- The practice of facilitating Womb Space Clearing to help people on a fertility journey.
- She also offers online group channeling sessions, “The Knowing.”
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.