The Queer Spirit Podcast
Shamanic Practice and Healing Justice
with Richael Faithful
Listen & Subscribe on your favorite platform: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts
Hear more episodes
Richael Faithful is a multidisclipinary folk healing artist, healing justice strategist, complex conversation facilitator, community lawyer and creative. Working from the shamanic tradition of conjure, they focus on the interactions of generational healing, practical ritual, and magic and death doulaship.
- Richael shares their path to finding and practicing folk healing work.
- We talk about the different ways Richael uses this work, particularly in groups with healing justice practices.
- We learn how Richael answered their shamanic calling.
- Richael talks about their passion for drumming and leading drum circles as ways to create communal space.
- They share about the importance of not only healing the individual body but also tending to the collective body.
- We discuss Richael’s book, “Together at the Edge of the World: On Healing Justice.”
- Find more at RichaelFaithful.com
- Connect with Richael on Instagram & Facebook
- Get Richael’s book, “Together at the Edge of the World: On Healing Justice” HERE.
- Get “The Black Trans Prayer Book” HERE.
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.