The Queer Spirit Podcast
Breath & Spirit
with TanyaMarck Oviedo
Hear more episodes
TanyaMarck Oviedo (they/them) identifies as a non binary, queer, native indigenous person of color who resides on Tongva + Kizh + Chumash land (colonially known as Long Beach, Ca). They currently are of service to their communities as a mentor + wellness facilitator. They are creator of Vamonos a healing arts practice rooted in and with well + being + of service. Vamanos builds community to explore and embody wellness via breath work + energy + mindful movement + mentoring + space holding.
- We discuss how TanyaMarck first learned about the power of connecting to the breath from their baseball coach as a child.
- We learn about their current breath work practice helping clients to release stuck energy and activating new insights.
- Nick and TanyaMarck share stories about discovering magic and spirituality through candles at church and connecting to the elements of nature, wind and fog.
- They talk about learning to be of service to family and community, and cultivating that service as a spiritual practice.
- They share about their connection with food as medicine and why they feel called to work with food magic.
Join the private Queer Spirit Community to continue the conversation and connect with other listeners.
Grab your FREE Mini-Course: The Self-Confident Queer – start here.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.