The Queer Spirit Podcast
Love Warriors & Pleasure Activism
with TT Baum
Listen & Subscribe on your favorite platform: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
Hear more episodes
TT Baum is a Sacred Intimate, Sex Educator, and Bondassage Trainer based in San Francisco. He has been dubbed a pleasure activist and a warrior of love. TT’s path to sexual awakening began over a decade ago. He has refined a powerful style of erotic facilitation that integrates his own sexual research in order to help his clients and student discover and integrate their own authentic sexual experiences. Since 2013 he has been teaching his own brand of adult focused sex education. He leads several Tantra based workshops across the United States.
- TT shares what it means to be a sacred intimate and a pleasure activist, and how he helps others to explore their erotic and sexual selves.
- He discusses how he came to doing this work after being inspired by his husband when they first met and going to his first Body Electric workshop.
- TT defines the tradition of tantra he studies, and explains his way of working with it.
- Pleasure is a foundational principle for healing, and TT strives to bring mindfulness to pleasure in the day to day.
- We explore the relationships of pleasure and joy, versus seeking the highs of happiness.
- We also talk about practicing self-care through healthy levels of selfishness in order to get our needs met.
- TT shares about his workshops and group work he does through his Intimacy Academy, to help others explore their desires, while giving and receiving pleasure.
- Find TT at Integral-Eros.com
- You can also find him on Instagram & Twitter
Grab your FREE Guide – Needs, Boundaries & Self-Care for Queer Folks. Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.